Welcome to the Game Thread. Veterans of the Game Thread know how we do things around here but, for the uninitiated, we have a few rules. Our community guidelines apply and basically say be cool, no personal attacks, and don’t be a troll.
Date: Saturday, September 14, 2019
Time: Noon ET
Location: Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium, Morgantown, West Virginia
Channel: FS1 | DirecTV: 219, Dish: 150
Announcers: Eric Collins (play-by-play) and Ben Lever (analyst)
Online Streaming: Fox Sports Go with a valid cable subscription
Radio: Mountaineer Sports Network on IMG (Online Stream | Radio Affiliates) | SIRIUS: 105, XM: 200
Radio Announcers: Tony Caridi (PBP), Dwight Wallace (analyst), Jed Drenning (sideline)
Betting Odds: NC State -6.5, 46.5 Total via VegasInsider.com
Reminder: It is against site policy to post links to illegal streams in the comments.
- This marks the 11th meeting between WVU and NC State. The Wolfpack have won three straight in the series, tying the series at 5-5.
- The last meeting took place at the Champs Sports-Bowl in Orlando, Florida, in 2010. Behind the passing of quarterback Russell Wilson, NC State defeated WVU, 23-7.
- The first meeting between NC State and West Virginia took place in 1914, in Raleigh, with the Wolfpack winning, 26-13. The two faced in Morgantown in 1917, with the Mountaineers winning, 21-0.
- Junior wide receiver Tevin Bush is averaging 15.8 yards per reception in 2019, good for No. 9 in the Big 12. Bush leads the Mountaineers with 95 receiving yards.
- Darius Stills ranks No. 1 in the Big 12 with three sacks and No. 7 in the country with 1.5 sacks per game.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
Find a warm, comfortable spot, grab a favorite beverage or threeve, and join in on the running commentary, random observations, silly images, gifs, snark, wit, bitches, complaints, moans, groans, cheers, celebration and jubilation in the comments section below.
And, as always...