Topics covered include:
- We pay our respects for the fallen West Virginia University men’s basketball team, and decide to not talk about them on this episode.
- PODCAST BUSINESS: Want to add your existing West Virginia podcast to The Smoking Musket and the SB Nation Podcast Network? Hit us up and we’ll talk.
- How West Virginia hit a grand-slam by hiring Neal Brown, and how he’s already impacted the fans, the players and recruiting.
- Neal Brown’s assistant coaching staff is slowly taking shape, which isn’t a bad thing.
- We lied. We ended up talking about the basketball team somehow. It’s a miserable existence, really.
- TATHAN WATCH 2019: Tate Martell was spotted in Chipotle in Star City - or is that considered Granville - enjoying tacos before his visit with Neal Brown. He’s visiting Louisville and Miami this week before making a decision, so BIG NEAL BROWN’S TRANSFER TOWN AND TAX PREP SERVICING CENTER may be a real thing by this time next week.