When, Where, and How To Watch
When: Saturday, September 1, 2018, 3:30PM ET
Where: Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, North Carolina
How to Watch: CBS or CBS All-Access
- This is the first ever meeting between the two programs.
- West Virginia holds an all-time record of 89-32-4 in season openers. The Mountaineers are 18-15-1 when starting the season on the road and 5-2 under Dana Holgorsen in season openers.
- Tennessee has won seven straight neutral-site games, dating back to the Chickfil-A Kickoff Game in 2012
- WVU is the only team in the Big 12 to finish better than its preseason prediction for the past three straight years
- WVU is 25-25-2 all-time against current members of the Southeastern Conference
- Will Grier finished with 300 or more yards of total offense in his first seven games at WVU, a school-record for most consecutive 300-yard games
- VegasInsider.com lists West Virginia as a 9.5 point favorite over Tennessee, with the over/under set at 61.5 points.
Join The Conversation!
Find a warm, comfortable spot, grab a favorite beverage or threeve, and join in on the running commentary, random observations, silly images, gifs, snark, wit, bitches, complaints, moans, groans, cheers, celebration and jubilation in the comments section below.
And, as always...