Topics covered include:
- The Sabanization of the SEC
- Is Jeremy Pruitt going to be another failed attempt at being Saban Lite, or will he follow Kirby Smart’s lead and be an *actually good* coach
- FAU at Oklahoma being played at noon on Saturday instead of in primetime on Thursday or Friday night is a criminal offense
- The Hooting Musket returns!
- Texas Tech is somehow favored against Ole Miss in the AdvoCare Texas Kickoff
- How bad, exactly, are the Red Raiders going to be this season, and who wins the Kliff Kingsbury offensive coordinator sweepstakes
- Texas Back? Possibly, as the Longhorns take on a Maryland team in complete disarray. Be prepared to hear how Texas is going to win a National Championship for at least the first three weeks of the season.
- West Virginia fans getting #MadOnline because of some articles about Bill Stewart
- How the past has no bearing on what is in front of the 2018 West Virginia Mountaineers, and what could be a very special season.