We’ve got actual sports content to discuss!
Topics covered include:
- How Jevon Carter’s NBA destiny was written in the stars, and you literally can’t find a better fit for the Defensive Player of the Year.
- Daxter Miles signed a two-way contract with the Sacramento Kings, and we’re probably going to see a Dax/Jevon showdown next month in the NBA Summer League
- Sagaba Konate and Lamont West could both be 2019 lottery picks, and we may be seeing the beginning of a streak of WVU players getting drafted into the NBA
- SB Nation/Football Study Hall/Podcast Ain’t Played Nobody’s Bill Connelly (@SBN_BillC) joins us to deep dive into his S&P+ projections for the West Virginia Mountaineers and the Big 12 Conference as a whole.
- COACHING CAROUSEL: Is Dana Holgorsen facing a crossroads this season? Is Kliff Kingsbury’s seat en fuego? Will Mike Gundy actually ever take that SEC job he flirts with every season, and is it possible to even fix Kansas at this point?
- Mike Leach’s Twitter feed is a
- Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield completely bodied Colin Cowherd in front of a national audience, and now Matt is the world’s foremost Baker stan.