When, Where, and How To Watch
When: Monday, February 5, 2018, 9:00 p.m. ET
Where: Lloyd Noble Center, Norman, Oklahoma
How to Watch: ESPN or WatchESPN
- Oklahoma leads the all-time series with a 9-6 record. The Mountaineers won the most recent game of the series, 89-76 over the Sooners in Morgantown on January 6, 2018.
- Jevon Carter is the only player in the country to average more than 16 points, six assists and three steals per game.
- In the latest NCAA stats, West Virginia ranks second in turnover margin (6.8), is fifth in forced turnovers (18.4), is eighth in steals per game (8.8) and is second in offensive rebounds per game (14.9)
- The Mountaineers have been ranked 92 weeks in the AP poll under Bob Huggins, including 37 weeks in the AP Top 10. Huggins has had WVU ranked more weeks than any other coach in school history. Dating back to 2015, WVU has been ranked for 48 consecutive weeks in the AP poll and 65 of the last 68 weeks in the AP rankings. WVU has been ranked 68 consecutive weeks in the USA Today Coaches poll.
- This is WVU’s second longest streak of ranked weeks in the AP poll, behind 56 weeks from March 1956 to March 1960.
- VegasInsider.com has Oklahoma as the favorite at -2, with the over set at 169 total points.
Join The Conversation!
Find a warm, comfortable spot, grab a favorite beverage or threeve, and join in on the running commentary, random observations, silly images, gifs, snark, wit, bitches, complaints, moans, groans, cheers, celebration and jubilation in the comments section below.
And, as always...