When, Where, and How To Watch
When: Saturday, February 24, 2018, 6:00PM ET
Where: WVU Coliseum, Morgantown, West “By God” Virginia
How to Watch: ESPNU or WatchESPN
- Iowa State leads the all-time series with a 7-5 record. The Cyclones won the most recent game of the series, 93-77 over the Mountaineers in Ames on January 31, 2018.
- With one more assist, Jevon Carter will become the first player in school history to have more than 1,500 points, 500 rebounds and 500 assists. He is WVU’s all-time steals leader with 301. Carter will become the third Big 12 player to have 1,500 points, 500 rebounds and 500 assists in a career, joining Iowa State’s Monte Morris and Kansas’ Kirk Hinrich.
- Carter is a finalist for the Senior CLASS Award, the Bob Cousy Point Guard of the Year award and was named to the final 20 for the John Wooden Player of the Year award.
- Thirteen of WVU’s 15 Big 12 opponents have shot more free throws than WVU. WVU leads the league in FT% at 76.8%
- Sagaba Konate has already posted 91 blocks this season. He had 53 his entire freshman season a year ago. Konate has had at least five blocks in eight games this season, one of three players nationally to complete that feat.
- VegasInsider.com has West Virginia as a 16.5 point favorite, with the over set at 150.5 total points.
Join The Conversation!
Find a warm, comfortable spot, grab a favorite beverage or threeve, and join in on the running commentary, random observations, silly images, gifs, snark, wit, bitches, complaints, moans, groans, cheers, celebration and jubilation in the comments section below.
And, as always...