When, Where, and How To Watch
When: Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 7:00PM ET
Where: Ferrell Center, Waco, Texas
How to Watch: ESPN2 or WatchESPN
- Baylor Bears leads the all-time series with a 8-5 record. The West Virginia Mountaineers won the most recent game of the series, 57-54 over the Bears in Morgantown on January 9, 2018.
- With three more assists, Jevon Carter will become the first player in school history to have more than 1,500 points, 500 rebounds and 500 assists. He is WVU’s all-time steals leader with 301. Carter will become just the fifth player (first Power 5) in NCAA history to have more than 1,500 points, 500 rebounds, 500 assists and 300 steals in a career.
- Carter is a finalist for the Senior CLASS Award, the Bob Cousy Point Guard of the Year award and was named to the final 20 for the John Wooden Player of the Year award.
- Twelve of WVU’s 14 Big 12 opponents have shot more free throws than WVU. WVU leads the league in FT% at 76.6%
- Sagaba Konate has already posted 82 blocks this season. He had 53 his entire freshman season a year ago. Konate has had at least five blocks in seven games this season, one of four players nationally to complete that feat.
- VegasInsider.com has Baylor as a 1 point favorite, with the over set at 142 total points.
Join The Conversation!
Find a warm, comfortable spot, grab a favorite beverage or threeve, and join in on the running commentary, random observations, silly images, gifs, snark, wit, bitches, complaints, moans, groans, cheers, celebration and jubilation in the comments section below.
And, as always...