When, Where, and How To Watch
When: Saturday, February 10, 2018, Noon ET
Where: WVU Coliseum, Morgantown, West “By God” Virginia
How to Watch: ESPN or WatchESPN
- West Virginia leads the all-time series with a 7-5 record. The Mountaineers won the most recent game of the series, 85-79 over the Oklahoma State Cowboys in Stillwater on December 29, 2017
- Jevon Carter is the only player in the country to average more than 16 points, six assists and three steals per game. Carter is the only player in the country to have 10 points, eight assists and six steals in a game six times this season.
- Carter is a finalist for the Senior CLASS Award, the Bob Cousy Point Guard of the Year award and was named to the final 20 for the John Wooden Player of the Year award.
- n the latest NCAA stats, WVU ranks second in turnover margin (6.5), is sixth in forced turnovers (18.2), is 10th in steals per game (8.7) and is second in offensive rebounds per game (14.6). West Virginia is forcing its opponents to turn it over on 24.7 percent of their possessions, second in the country
- Sagaba Konate has already posted 73 blocks this season. He had 53 his entire freshman season a year ago. Konate has had at least five blocks in seven games this season, one of three players nationally to complete that feat.
- VegasInsider.com has West Virginia as the favorite at -12, with the over set at 149.5 total points.
Join The Conversation!
Find a warm, comfortable spot, grab a favorite beverage or threeve, and join in on the running commentary, random observations, silly images, gifs, snark, wit, bitches, complaints, moans, groans, cheers, celebration and jubilation in the comments section below.
And, as always...