When, Where, and How To Watch
When: Saturday, November 24, 2018, 2:00PM ET
Where: WVU Coliseum, Morgantown, West Virginia
How to Watch: AT&T Sportsnet Pittsburgh and WVUSports.com
- West Virginia and Valparaiso will meet for the second time in school history. The only other meeting took place on Dec. 28, 2001, in the opening game of the Fiesta Bowl Classic in Tucson, Arizona. West Virginia led 32-31 at halftime before Valpo came away with a 76-57 victory.
- Valparaiso is the 176th different team to play a game against West Virginia in the WVU Coliseum (non-exhibition). WVU is 139-36 against teams making their first appearance in the Coliseum.
- Sagaba Konate posted 116 blocks last season, second most in a season in school history. He had 53 his entire freshman season. He needs 11 blocks to break the WVU school record set by D’or Fischer.
- The Mountaineers have won 79 of their last 82 games when holding opponents to 69 points or less. WVU has won 89 of its last 93 and 145 of its last 159 games when holding opponents to less than 69 points. WVU is 200-32 under Huggins when holding opponents to 69 points or less.
- VegasInsider.com currently lists West Virginia as a 16 point favorite over the Crusaders, with the over/under set at 145.5 total points.
Join The Conversation!
Find a warm, comfortable spot, grab a favorite beverage or threeve, and join in on the running commentary, random observations, silly images, gifs, snark, wit, bitches, complaints, moans, groans, cheers, celebration and jubilation in the comments section below.
And, as always...