When, Where, and How To Watch
When: Friday, November 23, 2018, 8:00PM ET
Where: Milan Puskar Stadium, Morgantown, West Virginia
How to Watch: ESPN and WatchESPN
- This is the eleventh meeting between the West Virginia Mountaineers and the Oklahoma Sooners. Oklahoma holds a 8-2 series record, with the last meeting ending with the Mountaineers losing to the No. 3 Sooners in Norman, 59-31.
- West Virginia is No. 4 nationally in team passing efficiency, No. 5 in passing offense, No. 9 in scoring offense, No. 10 in total offense and No. 14 in completion percentage
- The Mountaineers have tallied at least 20 offensive first downs in 43 of their last 48 games, including nine of 10 games in 2018
- West Virginia is averaging 4.5 defensive three and-outs per game, ranking No. 2 in the Big 12 and No. 20 in the nation
- With his 62 unassisted stops this season, David Long Jr. ranks No. 2 in the Big 12 and No. 9 nationally in solo tackles
- VegasInsider.com currently lists Oklahoma as a 3 point favorite over the Mountaineers, with the over/under set at 85.5 total points.
Join The Conversation!
Find a warm, comfortable spot, grab a favorite beverage or threeve, and join in on the running commentary, random observations, silly images, gifs, snark, wit, bitches, complaints, moans, groans, cheers, celebration and jubilation in the comments section below.
And, as always...