When, Where, and How To Watch
When: Saturday, November 17, 2018, 3:30PM ET
Where: Boone Pickens Stadium, Stillwater, Oklahoma
How to Watch: ESPN and WatchESPN
- This is the tenth meeting between the West Virginia Mountaineers and the Oklahoma State Cowboys. Oklahoma State holds a 5-4 series record, with the last meeting ending with the No. 22 Mountaineers losing to the No. 12 Cowboys in Morgantown, 50-39.
- Led by redshirt senior quarterback Will Grier, the Mountaineers sit No. 2 in the Big 12 and No. 7 nationally in completion percentage (.687). Grier has tied the school record for most career 300-yard passing games (17) and ranks No. 2 in program history in career touchdown passes (65).
- WVU has tallied 26 touchdowns in 36 trips to the red zone this season, which is No. 2 in the Big 12 and No. 19 nationally in red-zone TD percentage (72.2%).
- David Long Jr. ranks No. 1 in the Big 12 and No. 2 nationally with 17.5 tackles for losss. In Big 12 play, Long Jr. and JoVanni Stewart rank No. 1 and No. 14, respectively, in tackles for loss per game. With Long Jr.’s four tackles for loss vs. TCU, he is now No. 5 in program history in career TFLs (38.5).
- VegasInsider.com currently lists West Virginia as a 6.5 point favorite over the Cowboys, with the over/under set at 73.5 total points.
Join The Conversation!
Find a warm, comfortable spot, grab a favorite beverage or threeve, and join in on the running commentary, random observations, silly images, gifs, snark, wit, bitches, complaints, moans, groans, cheers, celebration and jubilation in the comments section below.
And, as always...