When, Where, and How To Watch
When: Saturday, October 6, 2018, Noon ET
Where: Milan Puskar Stadium, Morgantown, West “By God” Virginia
How to Watch: ESPN2 and WatchESPN
- This is the eighth meeting between the West Virginia Mountaineers and the Kansas Jayhawks. West Virginia holds a 6-1 series record, with the last meeting ending in a 56-34 Mountaineer win over the Jayhawks.
- West Virginia is converting 59 percent (27/46) of its third-down attempts, ranking No. 1 in the Big 12 and No. 4 nationally.
- The Mountaineers are one of 13 teams in the country with a 100% scoring percentage in the red zone; they rank No. 12 in the NCAA in red zone touchdown percentage (80%)
- With the defense’s three interceptions against the Red Raiders, the Mountaineers have now forced a turnover in 41 of their last 55 games
- West Virginia ranks No. 1 in the Big 12 and No. 3 nationally in tackles for loss per game (10).
- VegasInsider.com currently lists West Virginia as a 27.5 point favorite over Kansas, with the over/under set at 61.5 total points.
Join The Conversation!
Find a warm, comfortable spot, grab a favorite beverage or threeve, and join in on the running commentary, random observations, silly images, gifs, snark, wit, bitches, complaints, moans, groans, cheers, celebration and jubilation in the comments section below.
And, as always...