When, Where, and How To Watch
When: Tuesday, January 9, 2018, 7:00 p.m. ET
Where: WVU Coliseum, Morgantown, West “By God” Virginia
How to Watch: ESPN2 or WatchESPN
- Baylor Bears leads the all-time series with a 8-4 record. The Bears won the most recent game of the series, 71-62 over the West Virginia Mountaineers in Waco, Texas on February 27, 2017.
- WVU has started 14-1 for the third time in the last four years. Last year’s team started 12-1, the 2016 team started 15-1 and the 2015 team started 14-1.
- In the latest NCAA stats, WVU ranks second in turnover margin (8.3), is third in forced turnovers (20.3), is sixth in steals per game (10.3) and is fourth in offensive rebounds per game (14.8)
- The latest ranking marks the first time West Virginia has been in the top two without Jerry West on the roster
- VegasInsider.com has West Virginia as the favorite at -9, with the over set at 142.5 total points.
Join The Conversation!
Find a warm, comfortable spot, grab a favorite beverage or threeve, and join in on the running commentary, random observations, silly images, gifs, snark, wit, bitches, complaints, moans, groans, cheers, celebration and jubilation in the comments section below.
And, as always...