When, Where, and How To Watch
When: Saturday, January 6, 2018, 7:15 p.m. ET
Where: WVU Coliseum, Morgantown, West “By God” Virginia
How to Watch: ESPN2 or WatchESPN
- Oklahoma leads the all-time series with a 9-5 record. The Mountaineers won the most recent game of the series, 61-50 over the Sooners in Norman, Oklahoma on February 8, 2017.
- This will be the sixth time West Virginia has hosted a game when both teams are ranked in the AP Top 10. This has happened three times since 2016 and five times under Bob Huggins. WVU is 7-14 when both teams are ranked in the AP Top 10.
- West Virginia’s 13-game winning streak is its longest since the 1988-89 team won 22 games in a row
- Dating back to last year, WVU has been ranked for 44 consecutive weeks in the AP poll and 61 of the last 64 weeks in the AP rankings. WVU has been ranked 64 consecutive weeks in the USA Today Coaches poll.
- VegasInsider.com has West Virginia as the favorite at -3.5, with the over set at 172 total points.
Join The Conversation!
Find a warm, comfortable spot, grab a favorite beverage or threeve, and join in on the running commentary, random observations, silly images, gifs, snark, wit, bitches, complaints, moans, groans, cheers, celebration and jubilation in the comments section below.
And, as always...