- OL Adam Pankey - Green Bay Packers - Pankey was active for the first time this season but did not record any playing time.
- LB Nick Kwiatkoski - Chicago Bears: Kwiatkoski started his third-straight game and was in on 60 defensive snaps (80 percent) and seven special teams snaps (24 percent). He finished the game with 10 tackles (7 solo).
- WR Shelton Gibson - Philadelphia Eagles: Gibson was in on 13 offensive snaps (22 percent) and 12 special teams snaps (60 percent). He finished the game with 2 receptions for 11 yards on 3 targets.
- RB Wendell Smallwood - Philadelphia Eagles: Smallwood was active for the first time since Week 9 and was in on 22 offensive snaps (37 percent). He finished the game with 4 carries for 6 yards and 3 receptions for 24 yards.
- CB Rasul Douglas - Philadelphia Eagles: Douglas got the start in Week 17 and played 100 percent of the defensive snaps (68) while also playing 19 special teams snaps (95 percent). He finished the game with 4 tackles (3 solo).
- LB Najee Goode - Philadelphia Eagles: Goode also got the start in Week 17 and was in on 59 defensive snaps (87 percent) and 17 special teams snaps (85 percent). He finished the game with 5 solo tackles and 2 tackles for losses.
- CB Daryl Worley - Carolina Panthers: Worley started his fourth-straight game and finished with 7 tackles (5 solo) and 2 tackles for losses.
- G Quinton Spain - Tennessee Titans: To nobody’s surprise, Spain got the start as the Titans won their Week 17 game over the Jaguars 15-10. With the win, Spain and the Titans will go to the playoffs and will play this Saturday against the Chiefs at 4:35 E.T.
- WR Tavon Austin - Los Angeles Rams: Austin was in on 24 offensive snaps (37 percent) and 5 special teams snaps (17 percent). He finished the day with 4 carries for 24 yards and 3 receptions for 14 yards.
- S Karl Joseph - Oakland Raiders: Joseph got the start but left the game after only 20 defensive snaps (29 percent) due to a hamstring injury. He finished the day with only 1 solo tackle.
- LB Bruce Irvin - Oakland Raiders: Irvin was in on 60 defensive snaps (86 percent) and finished with 4 tackles (2 solo), .5 sacks, 1 tackle for loss and 1 QB hit. Irvin successfully started all 16 games for the second season in a row.
- LB Terence Garvin - Seattle Seahawks: Garvin was forced to leave the game early due a concussion. He was only in on six plays and finished with 1 solo tackle.
- DL Will Clarke - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Clarke had 1 tackle on the day and closed out the season with at least one tackle in eight-straight games.
- S Keith Tandy - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Tandy finished Week 17 with 6 tackles (4 solo). His six combined tackles was a season-high.
- RB Charles Sims - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Sims only had 1 carry for 6 yards and failed to haul in his one target.
Players on the Practice Squad
- CB Maurice Fleming - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- S K.J. Dillon - Arizona Cardinals
- DE Noble Nwachukwu - Seattle Seahawks
- OL Mark Glowinski - Indianapolis Colts
- QB Geno Smith - New York Giants
- WR Kevin White - Chicago Bears
- S Jarrod Harper - Jacksonville Jaguars
- LB J.T. Thomas - New York Giants
- CB Adam “Pacman” Jones - Cincinnati Bengals
- OL Don Barclay - Detroit Lions
- On December 26th, the Detroit Lions placed OL Don Barclay on injured reserve due to a concussion.