When, Where, and How To Watch
When: Saturday, January 27, 2018, 7:00 p.m. ET
Where: WVU Coliseum, Morgantown, West “By God” Virginia
How to Watch: ESPN or WatchESPN
- Kentucky leads the all-time series with a 15-5 record. The Wildcats won the most recent game of the series, in dominating fashion, 79-38 over the Mountaineers in Cleveland, Ohio on March 25, 2015 in the NCAA Sweet 16.
- West Virginia is 1-3 in the Big 12/SEC Challenge. WVU defeated Texas A&M in Morgantown last season, lost at Florida two years ago, fell to LSU at home three years ago and lost at Missouri four years ago
- Jevon Carter is the only player in the country to average more than 16 points, six assists and three steals per game. Carter leads the country in steals with 68, and he has played in 127 career games, the second-most games played among active college basketball players this season
- The Mountaineers have been ranked 91 weeks in the AP poll under Bob Huggins, including 37 weeks in the AP Top 10. Huggins has had WVU ranked more weeks than any other coach in school history. WVU’s streak of 47 weeks in the AP rankings is the fourth longest active streak in the country.
- VegasInsider.com has West Virginia as the favorite at -8, with the over set at 149 total points.
Join The Conversation!
Find a warm, comfortable spot, grab a favorite beverage or threeve, and join in on the running commentary, random observations, silly images, gifs, snark, wit, bitches, complaints, moans, groans, cheers, celebration and jubilation in the comments section below.
And, as always...