When, Where, and How To Watch
When: Saturday, January 20, 2018, 7:00 p.m. ET
Where: WVU Coliseum, Morgantown, West “By God” Virginia
How to Watch: CBS or CBS All Access
- Texas leads the all-time series with a 8-7 record. The West Virginia Mountaineers won the most recent game of the series, 63-53 over the Longhorns in Kansas City, Missouri on March 9, 2017.
- West Virginia is 128-33 at the WVU Coliseum under Bob Huggins, including a 64-29 mark in league games.
- Jevon Carter is the only player in the country to average more than 16 points, six assists and three steals per game.
- Dating back to last year, WVU has been ranked for 46 consecutive weeks in the AP poll and 63 of the last 66 weeks in the AP rankings. WVU has been ranked 66 consecutive weeks in the USA Today Coaches poll. This is WVU’s second longest streak of ranked weeks in the AP poll, behind 56 weeks from March 1956 to March 1960.
- VegasInsider.com has West Virginia as the favorite at -9, with the over set at 137.5 total points.
Join The Conversation!
Find a warm, comfortable spot, grab a favorite beverage or threeve, and join in on the running commentary, random observations, silly images, gifs, snark, wit, bitches, complaints, moans, groans, cheers, celebration and jubilation in the comments section below.
And, as always...