When, Where, and How To Watch
When: Monday, January 15, 2018, 9:00 PM ETSaturday, January 13, 2018, 2:00 p.m. ET
Where: WVU Coliseum, Morgantown, West “By God” Virginia
TV Crew: Bob Wischusen, Jay Bilas and Holly Rowe
Cable: Check your local listing
Online Streaming: Fans can stream the game on WatchESPN, but will need a valid cable or satellite subscription.
Radio: Click HERE for a complete list of radio affiliates in West Virginia. If you live outside of the state, or don’t live close enough to a radio affiliate, you can listen to the Mountaineer Sports Network from IMG on TuneIn Radio. We will also include the stream in our game thread, which will go live at 8:00 P.M. ET.
- WVU had the nation’s longest winning streak of 15 games snapped at Texas Tech on Saturday.
- WVU started 15-1 for second time in the last three years.
- Huggins is the third-winningest active Division I coach behind Mike Krzyzewski and Jim Boeheim.
- West Virginia is 128-32 at the WVU Coliseum under Bob Huggins, including a 64-28 mark in league games.
- Jevon Carter leads the country in steals with 61, and he has played in 124 career games, the second-most games played among active college basketball players this season. • In the latest NCAA stats, WVU ranks second in turnover margin (8.4), is third in forced turnovers (20.3), is sixth in steals per game (10.3) and is third in offensive rebounds per game (14.7).
- • West Virginia is forcing its opponents to turn it over on 27.0 percent of their possessions, second in the country.
- • West Virginia has nearly forced more turnovers (338) than its opponents’ made field goals (355).
Join The Conversation!
Find a warm, comfortable spot, grab a favorite beverage or threeve, and join in on the running commentary, random observations, silly images, gifs, snark, wit, bitches, complaints, moans, groans, cheers, celebration and jubilation in the comments section below.
And, as always...