When, Where, and How To Watch
When: Saturday, January 13, 2018, 2:00 p.m. ET
Where: United Supermarkets Arena, Lubbock, Texas
How to Watch: ESPN or WatchESPN
- West Virginia leads the all-time series with a 10-2 record. The Mountaineers won the most recent game of the series, 83-74 over the Texas Tech Red Raiders in Morgantown on February 18, 2017.
- West Virginia is 13-7 all-time in games played in Texas. All 20 of those games have been since WVU joined the Big 12 in 2012.
- In the latest NCAA stats, WVU ranks second in turnover margin (8.4), is third in forced turnovers (20.3), is sixth in steals per game (10.3) and is third in offensive rebounds per game (14.7).
- The Mountaineers have been ranked 89 weeks in the AP poll under Bob Huggins, including 35 weeks in the AP Top 10. Huggins has had WVU ranked more weeks than any other coach in school history.
- VegasInsider.com has Texas Tech as the favorite at -4.5, with the over set at 143 total points.
Join The Conversation!
Find a warm, comfortable spot, grab a favorite beverage or threeve, and join in on the running commentary, random observations, silly images, gifs, snark, wit, bitches, complaints, moans, groans, cheers, celebration and jubilation in the comments section below.
And, as always...