NO SLEEP TILL KANSAS CITY
Episode Info [60:06]
The Mountaineers earned a No. 2 seed in the 2017 Big 12 Men’s Basketball Championship, but does that mean they’ll will make the final? Who else is primed to make a run and take down the Jayhawks?
- Bart covers WVU sports headlines, including WVU women’s basketball’s Big 12 tournament championship,
- John joins the discussion on WVU men’s basketball’s win over Iowa State on Senior Night,
- The guys being to preview the 2017 Big 12 Men’s Basketball Championship by looking at the Texas Tech-Texas matchup that will determine WVU’s first matchup,
- Bart and John look at WVU’s path back to the championship game and if we’d rather play Kansas State or Baylor in the semis,
- The duo explain how Kansas can definitely make the final and possibly win, but
- We make predictions that are favorable to WVU.
This and future episodes can be found AT OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL. Please subscribe.
Subscribe via iTunes. RATE US, Y’ALL!