The West Virginia Mountaineers kick off what they hope will be a magical run through the West region of the 2017 NCAA men’s backetball tournament today against the Bucknell Bison.
When, Where, and How To Watch
When: Thursday, March 16, 2017, 2:45 p.m. ET
Where: KeyBank Center, Buffalo, NY
How to Watch: CBS or NCAA.com
- The Mountaineers lead the all-time series 8-0, and last played the Bison during the 1977 season.
- Bucknell has won six straight games, and 14 of their last 16, including the Patriot League championship with an 81-65 win over Lehigh.
- The Bison went 2-3 against NCAA tournament teams this season with wins over the Vanderbilt Commodores and Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers, and losses to the Butler Bulldogs, Wake Forest Demon Deacons and Princeton Tigers.
- Press Virginia hold a +8.2 turnover margin and average 10.4 steals per game.
- VegasInsider.com has West Virginia as the favorite at -14, with the over set at 146 total points.
Join The Conversation!
Find a warm, comfortable spot, grab a favorite beverage or threeve, and join in on the running commentary, random observations, silly images, gifs, snark, wit, bitches, complaints, moans, groans, cheers, celebration and jubilation in the comments section below.
And, as always...