- LB Nick Kwiatkoski - Chicago Bears: Due to Danny Trevathan returning to the starting lineup, Kwiatkoski was limited to just 12 defensive snaps (16 percent) and 14 special teams snaps (61 percent). He finished the day with 2 solo tackles and 1 tackle for loss.
- DL Will Clarke - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Clarke easily had his best game of the season after finishing with 3 solo tackles, 2 sacks, 2 QB hits, 1 tackle for loss and 1 pass defensed.
- S Keith Tandy - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Just like Will Clarke, Tandy also had his best game of the season after finishing with 5 tackles (4 solo) against the Packers. His previous high in total tackles (3) and solo tackles (3) came all the way back in Week 4 against the New York Giants.
- RB Charles Sims - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Sims finished the day with 3 carries for 16 yards and 2 receptions for 35 yards. His 51 yards from scrimmage was the most he had in any game this season.
- G Quinton Spain - Tennessee Titans: Spain made his third-consecutive start this season and 10th overall on Sunday. The Titans offense ran for 198 yards and 2 touchdowns in a 24-13 victory over the Houston Texans.
- OL Don Barclay - Detroit Lions: Unlike Week 12, Barclay was active for Week 13. He played 34 offensive snaps (54 percent) and 5 special team snaps (14 percent).
- QB Geno Smith - New York Giants: In his first career start for the Giants, Smith went 21/34, 212 yards, 1 touchdown and no interceptions. However, he fumbled twice and lost both of them. Pro Football Focus graded Smith out as the third-best Giant in Sunday’s loss to the Raiders.
Beautiful pass by Geno Smith. pic.twitter.com/LEmKP5lYzx— Brendan Smith (@threezustrist) December 4, 2017
- LB Bruce Irvin - Oakland Raiders: In Week 13 Irvin set a season-high in both total tackles (8) and solo tackles (7) across 50 defensive snaps (81 percent). He also had 3 tackles for loss, 2 QB hits, 1 forced fumble and 1 sack. He now has 5.5 sacks on the season.
Slot+Mike blitz (w/Mack dropping into coverage) gets @BIrvin_WVU11 free for the sack fumble. pic.twitter.com/1rEVW5VtMJ— GipsySafety (@GipsySafety) December 5, 2017
- S Karl Joseph - Oakland Raiders: In 61 defensive snaps (98 percent) and 5 special teams snaps (18 percent), Joseph finished with 5 total tackles (4 solo).
- CB Daryl Worley - Carolina Panthers: Unlike the previous seven games, Worley did not get the start was only in on 29 defensive snaps (45 percent) and 8 special team snaps (28 percent). However, he finished the day with 3 solo tackles, 2 passes defensed and Pro Football Focus graded him out as the best player on the Panthers in Week 13.
- WR Tavon Austin - Los Angeles Rams: Austin once again wasn’t a huge part of the Rams offensive game plan and was only in on 11 offensive snaps (19 percent). He finished with 3 carries for 8 yards and failed to haul in his only target.
- CB Rasul Douglas - Philadelphia Eagles: With the Eagles basically at full-strength at the cornerback position, Douglas was a non-factor in Week 13. He was only in on one defensive snap and five special teams snaps. He did not record a statistic.
- LB Najee Goode - Philadelphia Eagles: Just like last week, Goode was a little more involved in the defense (18 snaps) and played the majority of special teams snaps (73 percent). He finished the game with 4 tackles (1 solo) and 1 tackle for loss.
- WR Shelton Gibson - Philadelphia Eagles: Gibson was active for the second-straight week but did not play any snaps on offense. Instead, he played eight special teams snaps. He did not record a statistic.
- G Mark Glowinski - Seattle Seahawks: Glowinski was active for the game but did not see any playing time on offense or on special teams.
- LB Terence Garvin - Seattle Seahawks: Garvin did not see any playing time on defense but he did see the field on 14 special teams snaps (64 percent). He did not record a statistic.
- CB Adam “Pacman” Jones - Cincinnati Bengals: Jones started Week 13 and even had an interception in the first quarter. However, he was injured after the interception and left the game after only five snaps. He finished the game with 1 solo tackle and 1 pass defensed to go along with his interception.
#Bengals Adam Jones still got it! Gets the early interception to stall the #Steelers opening drive. pic.twitter.com/8TzaQ7NTAR— Bovada Official (@BovadaLV) December 5, 2017
Players on the Practice Squad
- CB Maurice Fleming - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- OL Adam Pankey - Green Bay Packers
- RB Wendell Smallwood - Philadelphia Eagles
- WR Kevin White - Chicago Bears
- S Jarrod Harper - Jacksonville Jaguars
- LB J.T. Thomas - New York Giants
- On November 29th the San Francisco 49ers waived DL Noble Nwachukwu from their practice squad. He is now a free agent. I’m guessing it wasn’t the way Noble wanted to celebrate his birthday which came the following day.