When, Where, and How To Watch
When: Friday, December 29, 2017, 7:00 p.m. ET
Where: Gallagher-Iba Arena, Stillwater, Oklahoma
How to Watch: ESPNU or WatchESPN
- West Virginia leads the all-time series with a 6-5 record. Oklahoma State upset the then No. 7 ranked Mountaineers when they last played, 82-75
- With a win last Saturday, Bob Huggins is tied with Jim Phelan for seventh place all-time on the NCAA Division I winningest coaches list. Huggins’ record now stands at 830-331 in his 36th season as a head coach.
- West Virginia is 4-1 in Big 12 openers, including four in a row. All four of those wins have been on the road.
- The Mountaineers are forcing their opponents to turn the ball over on 27.6% of their possessions, which is second in the country. West Virginia has forced more turnovers (251) than its opponents’ made field goals (245).
- VegasInsider.com has West Virginia as the favorite at -3, with the over set at 153 total points.
Join The Conversation!
Find a warm, comfortable spot, grab a favorite beverage or threeve, and join in on the running commentary, random observations, silly images, gifs, snark, wit, bitches, complaints, moans, groans, cheers, celebration and jubilation in the comments section below.
And, as always...