- LB Nick Kwiatkoski - Chicago Bears: Kwiatkoski got his first start since Week 12 and played 52 defensive snaps (83 percent) while also chipping in on 5 special teams snaps (22 percent). He finished the game with 8 total tackles (6 solo) and Pro Football Focus graded him out as the third-best player on the Bears for Week 15.
- OL Don Barclay - Detroit Lions: When T.J. Lang left Saturday’s game with an injury, Barclay stepped in at guard and played 31 offensive snaps (49 percent). He was also in on two special teams snaps (nine percent).
- QB Geno Smith - New York Giants: Smith was active for the game but did not see the field.
- WR Shelton Gibson - Philadelphia Eagles: Gibson did not see any playing time on offense but he was in on eight special teams snaps (25 percent). He did not record a statistic.
- LB Najee Goode - Philadelphia Eagles: After not playing any defensive snaps last week, Goode was in on eight snaps (nine percent) in Week 15 along with 21 special teams snaps (66 percent). He finished with 1 total tackle.
- CB Daryl Worley - Carolina Panthers: Worley got the start in Week 15 and played 100 percent of the defensive snaps (70) along with 26 percent of the special teams snaps (7). He finished the day with 7 tackles (6 solo), 1 interception and 1 pass defensed. After not logging an interception in Weeks 1-13, Worley now has an INT in back-to-back weeks.
- LB Terence Garvin - Seattle Seahawks: Garvin got his third start of the season in Week 15 and played 68 defensive snaps (96 percent) and 13 special teams snaps (37 percent). He finished the game with 9 tackles (6 solo) and 1 pass defensed.
- WR Tavon Austin - Los Angeles Rams: Even in a Rams blowout win against the Seahawks, Austin still only saw 14 offensive snaps (20 percent) and 4 special teams snaps (11 percent). However, he finished the game with a season-high 10 carries while totaling 44 rushing yards.
- G Quinton Spain - Tennessee Titans: Spain got the start in Week 15 but the Titans fell to the 49ers 25-23.
- LB Bruce Irvin - Oakland Raiders: Irvin started his 14th-consecutive game this season and was in on 58 defensive snaps (89 percent). He finished with 2 solo tackles, 1 pass defensed and 1 QB hit.
- S Karl Joseph - Oakland Raiders: KJ was in on 63 defensive snaps (97 percent) and 4 special teams snaps (17 percent). He finished with 6 tackles (3 solo), 1 tackle for loss and Pro Football Focus graded him out as the fifth-most productive player on the Raiders in Week 15.
- S Keith Tandy - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: A week after not recording a statistic, Tandy finished Week 15 with 4 tackles (2 solo) on Monday Night Football.
- RB Charles Sims - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Sims did not have any carries but he did finish with four receptions. Yet, those four receptions only went for six total yards. He now has 34 receptions on the season.
- DL Will Clarke - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Clarke finished the game with 2 solo tackles and now has 2+ tackles in three-straight games.
Players on the Practice Squad
- CB Maurice Fleming - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- OL Adam Pankey - Green Bay Packers
- RB Wendell Smallwood - Philadelphia Eagles
- CB Rasul Douglas - Philadelphia Eagles
- WR Kevin White - Chicago Bears
- S Jarrod Harper - Jacksonville Jaguars
- LB J.T. Thomas - New York Giants
- CB Adam “Pacman” Jones - Cincinnati Bengals
- On December 16th, Mark Glowinski was waived by the Seattle Seahawks but was claimed off of waivers two days later by the Indianapolis Colts.
- On December 19th, Noble Nwachukwu was added to the Seattle Seahawks practice squad.