- LB Nick Kwiatkoski - Chicago Bears: A week after only playing 12 defensive snaps, Kwiatkoski played 46 defensive snaps (85 percent) in Week 14 and was also in on four special teams snaps (17 percent). He finished the day with 3 tackles (2 solo) and 2 passes defended.
- LB Bruce Irvin - Oakland Raiders: In Week 12 Irvin recorded his first multi-sack game of the season. In Week 14, he did it again. Irvin finished the day with 4 solo tackles, 2 sacks, 2 tackles for loss and 2 QB hits across 51 defensive snaps (68 percent). He now has five sacks over the last three games.
Bruce Irvin.— OAKLAND RAIDERS (@RAIDERS) December 10, 2017
That is all.#ProBowlVote pic.twitter.com/l9SSXnZlpn
- S Karl Joseph - Oakland Raiders: Joseph was in on 68 defensive snaps (91 percent) and 3 special teams snaps (11 percent). He finished the day with 3 solo tackles, 1 pass defensed and 1 interception. The interception was the second of his career and the first of 2017.
Going the other way.#OAKvsKC pic.twitter.com/Ys7NpTgXQz— OAKLAND RAIDERS (@RAIDERS) December 10, 2017
- QB Geno Smith - New York Giants: A week after making his first career start for the Giants, Smith returned to backup duties for the G-Men in Week 14. He did not see the field.
- RB Charles Sims - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Sims once again saw limited touches (3 carries, 2 receptions) but did fairly well with them (27 total yards).
- DL Will Clarke - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Clarke was coming off his best game of the season after finishing Week 13 with 2 sacks but in Week 14 he finished with only 2 solo tackles. However, it’s the first time this season Clarke had 2+ tackles in back-to-back games.
- S Keith Tandy - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: After coming off his best game of the season, Tandy was unable to record a statistic in Week 14 against the Detroit Lions.
- OL Don Barclay - Detroit Lions: Barclay did not see the field against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- CB Daryl Worley - Carolina Panthers: A week after only playing 29 defensive snaps, Worley played 66 defensive snaps (89 percent) in Week 14 and he was also in on seven special teams snaps (23 percent). He finished the day with 9 total tackles (8 solo), 1 pass defensed and 1 interception. The interception was his first of the season.
The @Panthers Daryl Worley with the pick to get the day started...now will the offense so their job. pic.twitter.com/8IoiAsgXwc— Chris Clark (@ChrisClark_) December 10, 2017
- G Quinton Spain - Tennessee Titans: Spain made his 11th start of the season but the Titans offense couldn’t get anything going in a 12-7 loss to the Arizona Cardinals.
- WR Shelton Gibson - Philadelphia Eagles: Gibson did not play any offensive snaps but he was in on nine special teams snaps (25 percent). He recorded 1 solo tackle.
- LB Najee Goode - Philadelphia Eagles: Goode was not in on a single defensive snap but he was in on 20 special teams snaps (56 percent). He recorded 1 solo tackle.
- CB Rasul Douglas - Philadelphia Eagles: Just like with Gibson and Goode, Douglas was only involved in on special teams (eight snaps). He did not record a statistic.
- WR Tavon Austin - Los Angeles Rams: On Sunday against the Eagles, Austin only had 1 carry for 6 yards on offense. He also lost a fumble on the last play of the game when attempting to lateral the ball. That ball was grabbed by the Eagles Brandon Graham and he returned it for a touchdown.
- G Mark Glowinski - Seattle Seahawks: Glowinski was active for the game but did not see any playing time on offense.
- LB Terence Garvin - Seattle Seahawks: Garvin was in on 50 percent of the defensive snaps and 62 percent of the special team snaps. He finished the day with 2 solo tackles and 1 forced fumble.
I’ll just leave this right here...@T_Garvin28 @Seahawks @NFLonFOX #GoHawks #Seahawks #SEAvsJAX #boom pic.twitter.com/9qqKYyHye4— CT (@CTCABO) December 10, 2017
Players on the Practice Squad
- CB Maurice Fleming - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- OL Adam Pankey - Green Bay Packers
- RB Wendell Smallwood - Philadelphia Eagles
- WR Kevin White - Chicago Bears
- S Jarrod Harper - Jacksonville Jaguars
- LB J.T. Thomas - New York Giants
- CB Adam “Pacman” Jones - Cincinnati Bengals
- After suffering an injury in Week 13, the Cincinnati Bengals placed Adam “Pacman” Jones on injured reserved on December 9th.
- On December 7th, K.J. Dillon was added to the Arizona Cardinals practice squad.