- S Karl Joseph - Oakland Raiders: Joseph missed Week 8 with an injury but returned to the field in Week 9. He played every defensive snap (67) and finished with 4 tackles (2 solo).
- LB Bruce Irvin - Oakland Raiders: Irvin was in on 64 defensive snaps (96 percent) and finished with 4 tackles (2 solo), 0.5 sacks, 1 tackle for loss, and 1 forced fumble
- RB Charles Sims - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: A week after not recording a single statistic, Sims finished Week 9 with 2 receptions for 11 yards. Believe it or not, his two receptions tied for the team lead. It was one of those kind of days for the Buccaneers offense.
- DL Will Clarke - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Clarke was active for the game but did not record a single statistic.
- S Keith Tandy - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Tandy finished the game with 1 solo tackle.
- QB Geno Smith - New York Giants: For the first time this regular season, Smith saw the field. He was in on four offensive snaps but failed to complete either of his two pass attempts.
- RB Wendell Smallwood - Philadelphia Eagles: Unfortunately for Smallwood, he continues to be phased out of the offense. He was only in on six offensive snaps and finished with 5 carries for 25 yards. However, his playing time and carries came mostly during garbage time.
- CB Rasul Douglas - Philadelphia Eagles: Douglas was in on 38 defensive snaps (58 percent) and finished with 2 solo tackles and 2 passes defensed. He did have one bad drop on what should have been a pick-six but luckily it did not cost him or the Eagles. They won big over the Denver Broncos 51-23.
- LB Najee Goode - Philadelphia Eagles: Goode saw a good amount of playing time as he was in on 13 defensive snaps and 23 special team snaps. He finished the game with 1 solo tackle.
- CB Daryl Worley - Carolina Panthers: Worley got the start for the eighth time this season and finished with 3 tackles (1 solo). However, he was only in on 19 defensive snaps (32 percent). He was also in on 11 special teams snaps (44 percent).
- CB Adam “Pacman” Jones - Cincinnati Bengals: Jones started the game and played 44 defensive snaps (59 percent). He finished the day with a 6 solo tackles.
- LB Terence Garvin - Seattle Seahawks: Garvin only saw three snaps on the defensive side of the ball but he did play 89% of the special team snaps. He finished with 1 solo tackle.
- G Mark Glowinski - Seattle Seahawks: Just like last week, Glowinksi was active for the game but did not play any offensive snaps. He was in on eight special team snaps (29 percent).
- OL Don Barclay - Detroit Lions: Barclay did not see the field in his first game with the Lions.
- WR Tavon Austin - Los Angeles Rams: For the first time in awhile, Austin saw a good amount of playing time on offense with 29 snaps (45 percent). He finished the game with 6 carries for 34 yards and 9 receiving yards.
Players on the Practice Squad
- WR/RET Mario Alford - Chicago Bears
- DL Noble Nwachukwu - San Francisco 49ers
- WR Shelton Gibson - Philadelphia Eagles
- OL Adam Pankey - Green Bay Packers
- G Quinton Spain - Tennessee Titans
- WR Kevin White - Chicago Bears
- S Jarrod Harper - Jacksonville Jaguars
- LB J.T. Thomas - New York Giants
Players on a Bye Week
- LB Nick Kwiatkoski - Chicago Bears