- QB Geno Smith - New York Giants: Smith was active for the Giants Thanksgiving game on Thursday night but did not see the field. However, it was announced yesterday Geno will get the start in Week 13 against the Oakland Raiders.
- DL Will Clarke - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: He finished the day with 1 solo tackle and now has a tackle in three-straight games.
- S Keith Tandy - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Tandy finished Week 12’s game with 2 tackles (1 solo). It was the most tackles Tandy had in a game this season since Week 4.
- RB Charles Sims - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: The receiving running back finished with 3 receptions for 26 yards on five targets. He also added 1 carry for 3 yards. It was his third-straight game with three receptions.
- CB Adam “Pacman” Jones - Cincinnati Bengals: After missing last week’s game with an injury, Jones returned in Week 12 and played 26 defensive snaps (37 percent). He finished the game with 2 tackles (1 solo) and returned 1 punt for 16 yards. He had another punt return for a touchdown but it was called back due to a penalty. We here at The Smoking Musket would also like to congratulate Pacman and his wife on the recent birth of their baby boy.
- G Quinton Spain - Tennessee Titans: Spain got the start at guard as the Titans went on to win 20-16 over the Indianapolis Colts.
- CB Daryl Worley - Carolina Panthers: Worley started for the seventh-straight game and played 52 snaps on defense (74 percent) and 16 special teams snaps (43percent). He finished with 3 solo tackles and 1 pass defensed.
- LB Nick Kwiatkoski - Chicago Bears: Kwiatkoski started for the second-straight week and was in on 49 defensive snaps (63 percent). He finished with 1 solo tackle. Despite not padding the stat sheet, Pro Football Focus graded him with the third-best performance of any Chicago Bear in Week 12’s game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
#DaBears @PFF Top 5 grades vs. Eagles:— Bear Down 2017 (@BearDownNYC) November 27, 2017
CB Cre’von LeBlanc, 86.5 overall grade
Edge Sam Acho, 83.2 overall grade
LB Nick Kwiatkoski, 81.1 overall grade
C Cody Whitehair, 79.4 overall grade
DI Eddie Goldman, 77.4 overall grade
- CB Rasul Douglas - Philadelphia Eagles: The rookie did not play a ton (11 snaps on defense and 7 snaps on special teams) but still managed to finish the game with 2 solo tackles and 2 passes defensed and an interception. The Eagles celebrated the pick with The Electric Slide
- LB Najee Goode - Philadelphia Eagles: Due to injury, Goode saw more playing time on defense (17 snaps) in addition to his usual playing time on special teams (15 snaps). He finished the day with 2 solo tackles.
- WR Shelton Gibson - Philadelphia Eagles: For the first time in his NFL career, Gibson was active for a regular season game. He played seven special teams snaps and four offensive snaps. He did not record a statistic.
- G Mark Glowinski - Seattle Seahawks: Glowinski did not see any playing time on offense but he was in on eight special team snaps (26 percent).
- LB Terence Garvin - Seattle Seahawks: Unlike last week, Garvin did not get the start on defense but he was in on 19 defensive snaps (27 percent) and 23 special team snaps (74 percent). He finished the day with 2 solo tackles.
- LB Bruce Irvin - Oakland Raiders: Across 49 defensive snaps (83 percent), Irvin finished with 3 solo tackles, 3 tackles for loss, 2 sacks, 2 QB hits and 1 forced fumble. It was a great day for Mr. Irvin and the Raiders defense.
"We’ve been hearing all year about how we’re last in sacks, and I think guys just got fed up." — @BIrvin_WVU11— OAKLAND RAIDERS (@RAIDERS) November 28, 2017
How a trio of pass rushers helped bring home a W: https://t.co/5FL0w5F6fx pic.twitter.com/hFueI5RYbK
- S Karl Joseph - Oakland Raiders: Joseph got the start (of course) and played 43 defensive snaps (73 percent) while also playing four special team snaps. He finished the game with just 3 tackles (1 solo). It was his lowest amount of tackles in any game this season.
- WR Tavon Austin - Los Angeles Rams: After only playing two offensive snaps last week, Austin played 27 (35 percent) in Week 12. He finished the day with 5 carries for 17 yards and 3 receptions for -1 yards.
Players on the Practice Squad
- WR/RET Mario Alford - Chicago Bears
- DL Noble Nwachukwu - San Francisco 49ers
- OL Adam Pankey - Green Bay Packers
- RB Wendell Smallwood - Philadelphia Eagles
- OL Don Barclay - Detroit Lions
- WR Kevin White - Chicago Bears
- S Jarrod Harper - Jacksonville Jaguars
- LB J.T. Thomas - New York Giants
- Huge congratulations to CB Maurice Fleming who was signed to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers practice squad yesterday. Earlier this season, Fleming was having a great preseason with the Buccaneers before suffering a knee injury. He was consequently released with an injury settlement.
- WR/RET Mario Alford was on the Bears practice squad for Week 12 but was released on Monday.