- G Quinton Spain - Tennessee Titans: After missing two-straight games with an injury, Spain returned to action and got the start on Thursday Night Football. However, it wasn’t enough as the Steelers rolled the Titans 40-17.
- RB Charles Sims - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Sims continues to operate more as a receiver than a ball carrier. He finished Week 11’s game with 3 receptions for 25 yards and just 1 carry for 3 yards.
- S Keith Tandy - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Tandy was active for the game but did not record a statistic.
- DL Will Clarke - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Clarke finished with 1 solo tackle in a 30-20 victory over the Miami Dolphins.
- LB Nick Kwiatkoski - Chicago Bears: For the second-straight week Kwiatkoski recorded a sack along with 3 solo tackles, 1 tackle for loss, 1 QB hit and 1 forced fumble.
- WR Tavon Austin - Los Angeles Rams: Austin was only in one two of the Rams 59 offensive snaps and did not record a statistic.
- QB Geno Smith - New York Giants: Smith was active for the game but did not see the field as he once again backed up starting quarterback Eli Manning.
- S Karl Joseph - Oakland Raiders: Joseph was in on 51 defensive snaps (85 percent) and tied for the team lead in total tackles (7) and solo tackles (6). He also added 1 tackle for loss.
- LB Bruce Irvin - Oakland Raiders: Irvin finished with 3 solo tackles and 1 tackle for loss across 46 defensive snaps (77 percent).
- CB Rasul Douglas - Philadelphia Eagles: With CB Ronald Darby back from injury and the Eagles secondary at full strength, Douglas did not play a single defensive snap. He was in on seven special teams snaps but did not record a statistic.
- LB Najee Goode - Philadelphia Eagles: Goode finished with 1 solo tackle across 19 special teams snaps (73 percent).
- LB Terence Garvin - Seattle Seahawks: Garvin got the start in Week 11 and finished with 3 tackles (1 solo), .5 tackle for loss and 1 QB hit. He was in on 38 defensive snaps (61 percent) and 16 special teams snaps (52 percent).
- G Mark Glowinski - Seattle Seahawks: Glowinski did not get the start in Weeek 11 but he was in on 19 offensive snaps (26 percent). He also pitched in on 14 special teams snaps (45 percent).
Players on the Practice Squad
- WR/RET Mario Alford - Chicago Bears
- DL Noble Nwachukwu - San Francisco 49ers
- OL Adam Pankey - Green Bay Packers
- CB Adam “Pacman” Jones - Cincinnati Bengals
- WR Shelton Gibson - Philadelphia Eagles
- RB Wendell Smallwood - Philadelphia Eagles
- OL Don Barclay - Detroit Lions
- WR Kevin White - Chicago Bears
- S Jarrod Harper - Jacksonville Jaguars
- LB J.T. Thomas - New York Giants