- LB Terence Garvin - Seattle Seahawks: On Thursday Night Football against the Arizona Cardinals, Garvin was in on 43 percent of Seattle’s special team snaps and finished with 1 solo tackle. He did not play any defensive snaps.
- G Mark Glowinski - Seattle Seahawks: Glowinski was active for the game but did not play any offensive or special team snaps.
- OL Adam Pankey - Green Bay Packers: Pankey was active for the game but did not record any playing time.
- LB Nick Kwiatkoski - Chicago Bears: Kwiatkoski played 41 total snaps (36 on defense) and led the team in both total tackles (10) and solo tackles (9). He also added 1 sack, 1 tackle for loss and 1 QB hit. Pro Football Focus graded him out as the fourth-best player on the Bears in Week 10’s game. Tom Thayer of ChicagoBears.com breaks down Kwit’s play here.
- CB Adam “Pacman” Jones - Cincinnati Bengals: Jones was only in on 27 defensive snaps (30 percent) but did manage to finish with 3 tackles (2 solo).
- RB Charles Sims - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Sims didn’t see a lot of touches but he made the most out of them. He finished the game with 3 carries for 20 rushing yards and 3 receptions for 10 yards and 1 touchdown. Sims touchdown on Sunday was his first of the 2017 season.
- S Keith Tandy - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Just like last week, Tandy only finished with 1 tackle.
- DL Will Clarke - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Clarke only finished with 1 tackle on the day but that one tackle happened to be a sack. It was Clarke’s first sack of the 2017 season.
Will Clarke saw the green light for his first sack and ran faster than he's ever run in his life. pic.twitter.com/Xr9XI9D5XK— Trevor S # kkema (@TampaBayTre) November 14, 2017
- WR Tavon Austin - Los Angeles Rams: Austin was only in on 11 offensive snaps (17 percent) and finished with 5 carries for 2 rushing yards.
- QB Geno Smith - New York Giants: Just like seven out of the previous eight games this season, Smith was active but did not see the field.
- CB Daryl Worley - Carolina Panthers: Worley was in on 36 defensive snaps (63 percent) and 10 special team snaps (36 percent). He finished the game with 1 solo tackle.
- OL Don Barclay - Detroit Lions: Similar to last week, Barclay did not see the field for the Lions.
Players on the Practice Squad
- WR/RET Mario Alford - Chicago Bears
- DL Noble Nwachukwu - San Francisco 49ers
- G Quinton Spain - Tennessee Titans
- WR Kevin White - Chicago Bears
- S Jarrod Harper - Jacksonville Jaguars
- LB J.T. Thomas - New York Giants