- LB Bruce Irvin - Oakland Raiders: Irvin earned his eighth consecutive start and finished with 4 solo tackles, 2 tackles for loss and 1 QB hit across 61 defensive snaps (88 percent). BTW, Happy Birthday BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE
- CB Adam “Pacman” Jones - Cincinnati Bengals: After missing Week 7 with an injury, Jones returned to the starting lineup in Week 8. He played 44 snaps but finished with just 1 solo tackle.
- LB Nick Kwiatkoski - Chicago Bears: For the first time since Week 2, Kwiatkoski played in a NFL game. He was in on one defensive snap and 23 special teams snaps (88 percent). He failed to record a statistic.
- RB Wendell Smallwood - Philadelphia Eagles: Smallwood has been heavily involved in the Eagles offense since Darren Sproles went down with an injury but that was not the case in Week 8. Smallwood finished with only 1 carry for 5 yards and 1 reception for 9 yards.
- CB Rasul Douglas - Philadelphia Eagles: The rookie had another solid game but you wouldn’t know it by looking at the stat sheet. Douglas only recorded 1 pass defensed but Pro Football Focus graded him out as the fourth-best player on the Eagles in Week 8. As you can see, sometimes no news is good news for a cornerback.
Great deep coverage by Rasul Douglas on Aldrick Robinson and uses his long arms to knock the pass away pic.twitter.com/K9X67qBWds— The Bitter Birds (@AdrianFedkiw) October 29, 2017
The rookie CBs allowing the lowest passer rating in their coverage pic.twitter.com/b446svJpIq— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) October 24, 2017
- LB Najee Goode - Philadelphia Eagles: Goode finished with 1 solo tackle in a 33-10 blowout victory over the San Francisco 49ers.
- CB Daryl Worley - Carolina Panthers: Worley got the start once again and finished with 4 tackles (3 solo) and 1 pass defensed in a 17-3 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- RB Charles Sims - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Sims was active for the game but did not record a statistic.
- DL Will Clarke - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Just like with Charles Sims who was mentioned above, Clarke was active for the game but did not record a statistic.
- S Keith Tandy - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: In his second game back from injury, Tandy recorded 1 solo tackle.
- LB Terence Garvin - Seattle Seahawks: Garvin was activated for the game and was in on 63 percent of the special teams snaps. He failed to record a statistic.
- G Mark Glowinski - Seattle Seahawks: Glowinski was activated for the second consecutive week but was not in on any offensive snaps a week after playing 48 offensive snaps.
Players on the Practice Squad
- WR/RET Mario Alford - Chicago Bears
- WR Shelton Gibson - Philadelphia Eagles
- OL Adam Pankey - Green Bay Packers
- S Karl Joseph - Oakland Raiders:
- WR Kevin White - Chicago Bears
- S Jarrod Harper - Jacksonville Jaguars
- LB J.T. Thomas - New York Giants
Players on a Bye Week
- WR Tavon Austin - Los Angeles Rams
- QB Geno Smith - New York Giants
- G Quinton Spain - Tennessee Titans
- On Monday, DL Noble Nwachukwu was re-signed to the San Francisco 49ers practice squad.
- On Tuesday, the former Green Bay Packer OL Don Barclay was signed by the Detroit Lions.