- CB Rasul Douglas - Philadelphia Eagles: Douglas made his second consecutive start and was in on all 57 defensive snaps but finished with just 2 solo tackles.
- RB Wendell Smallwood - Philadelphia Eagles: Despite getting the start for the Eagles, Smallwood was only in on 44 percent of the team’s offensive snaps. Yet, he finished with 79 total yards and 1 touchdown on 14 touches. With back-to-back solid performances, Smallwood should continue to be a big part of the offense moving forward.
- LB Najee Goode - Philadelphia Eagles: Goode didn’t play any defensive snaps but he was in on 17 special team snaps (63 percent). He did not record any statistics.
- WR Tavon Austin - Los Angeles Rams: Austin easily had his best game of the season finishing with 6 carries for 48 yards and 1 reception for -2 yards. Austin, who was a hybrid RB/WR at WVU, could see more time as a running back moving forward. He also chipped in 3 punt returns for 20 total yards.
- QB Geno Smith - New York Giants: Once again, Smith was active but did not see any playing time. Unless Eli Manning goes down with an injury, Smith won’t see the field because I don’t see any scenario where the team benches Manning for Smith.
- S Karl Joseph - Oakland Raiders: Joseph played all 64 defensive snaps and finished with 4 solo tackles.
- LB Bruce Irvin - Oakland Raiders: Irvin was in on 58 defensive snaps (91 percent) and finished with 2 tackles, 1 sack and 1 tackle for loss. The sack was his first of the season.
- G Quinton Spain - Tennessee Titans: Spain got the start at guard for the fourth-straight game but the Titans couldn’t get anything going on offense in a 57-14 loss to the Houston Texans
- OL Adam Pankey - Green Bay Packers: Pankey was active but did not see any playing time.
- CB Adam “Pacman” Jones - Cincinnati Bengals: Jones only played 15 defensive snaps (23 percent) in a 31-7 blowout win over the Cleveland Browns.
- S Keith Tandy - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Tandy got the start and finished with 3 solo tackles in a 25-23 win over the New York Giants.
- RB Charles Sims - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Sims finished with 1 carry for 14 yards and 1 reception for 7 yards.
- DL Will Clarke - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: A week after seeing his first playing time this season, Clark once again took the field and finished with 2 solo tackles.
- LB Terence Garvin - Seattle Seahawks: Garvin registered just 1 assisted tackle after playing 6 defensive snaps and 20 special teams snaps in a 46-18 victory over the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday Night Football.
Players on the Practice Squad
- WR/RET Mario Alford - Chicago Bears
- DL Noble Nwachukwu - San Francisco 49ers
- LB Nick Kwiatkoski - Chicago Bears
- WR Shelton Gibson - Philadelphia Eagles
- G Mark Glowinski - Seattle Seahawks
- CB Daryl Worley - Carolina Panthers
- WR Kevin White - Chicago Bears
- S Jarrod Harper - Jacksonville Jaguars
- LB J.T. Thomas - New York Giants
- OL Don Barclay - Green Bay Packers
- New York Giants LB J.T. Thomas placed on injured reserve on September 28th.