- LB Bruce Irvin - Oakland Raiders: On Thursday Night Football, Irvin was in on 59 defensive snaps (95 percent) and finished with 4 tackles (1 solo).
- S Karl Joseph - Oakland Raiders: As usual, Joseph played on every defensive snap (62) and finished the game with 4 tackles (2 solo) and 1 pass defensed.
- DL Will Clarke - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Just like the last two games, Clarke was active for the game but did not record a statistic.
- RB Charles Sims - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: It was a quiet day for Sims who only finished with 2 carries for 8 yards and 2 receptions for 7 yards.
- CB Daryl Worley - Carolina Panthers: The second-year man got the start for the sixth time this season and played 89 percent of the defensive snaps while contributing 10 snaps on special teams. He finished the day with only 1 tackle but keep in mind the Chicago Bears only threw the ball seven times.
- LB Nick Kwiatkoski - Chicago Bears: For the first time since injuring his pectoral in Week 2, Kwiatkoski was active for last Sunday’s game but did not play a single snap. However, it’s good to see him trending in the right direction after it was initially feared he was lost for the season.
- G Quinton Spain - Tennessee Titans: Spain got the start for the seventh-consecutive game as the Titans won in ugly fashion over the Browns 12-9.
- QB Geno Smith - New York Giants: Smith was active for the game but did not play a snap.
- G Mark Glowinski - Seattle Seahawks: Glowinski saw the field for the first time since Week 2 and played 48 offensive snaps (63 percent) and chipped in on 4 special team snaps.
- LB Terence Garvin - Seattle Seahawks: Garvin did not see the field on defense but was in on 20 special team snaps (77 percent). He finished the game with 1 solo tackle.
- RB Wendell Smallwood - Philadelphia Eagles: After missing the last two games with an injury, Smallwood returned on Monday Night Football and played 24 offensive snaps (37 percent). He finished the game with 8 carries for 25 yards and 2 receptions for 14 yards.
- LB Najee Goode - Philadelphia Eagles: Due to an injury to starting linebacker Jordan Hicks, Goode saw extensive playing time on defense (77 percent). He finished with 5 solo tackles. It was his first time recording a statistic this season since Week 1.
- CB Rasul Douglas - Philadelphia Eagles: After starting the previous four games, Douglas did not start against the Redskins on Monday Night Football. He was only in on 28 defense snaps (44 percent) and finished with 1 tackle.
- S Keith Tandy - Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Tandy missed Weeks 5-6 with an injury but did return in Week 7 against the Buffalo Bills. However, he did not record a statistic.
- WR Tavon Austin - Los Angeles Rams: On 19 offensive snaps (24 percent), Austin accounted for 3 carries for 27 yards and 2 receptions for 15 yards. The Rams won in a blowout over the Cardinals 33-0.
Players on the Practice Squad
- WR/RET Mario Alford - Chicago Bears
- WR Shelton Gibson - Philadelphia Eagles
- OL Adam Pankey - Green Bay Packers
- CB Adam “Pacman” Jones - Cincinnati Bengals
- WR Kevin White - Chicago Bears
- S Jarrod Harper - Jacksonville Jaguars
- LB J.T. Thomas - New York Giants
- OL Don Barclay - Green Bay Packers
- On Tuesday, Don Barclay was released from the Green Bay Packers injured reserve and is now a free agent.