That’s really all I have to say about this game right now. Maybe once my blood pressure drops to a somewhat normal pre-hypertension level, I’ll be able to formulate some thoughts on this game. Until then, here are some facts:
- Will Grier completed 26-of-37 passing attempts for 375 yards and five touchdowns.
- David Sills V now has 15 touchdowns on this season, and whoever is in charge should probably go ahead and hand him the Belitnikoff. #SILLETNIKOFF
- Dana Holgorsen needs to go CAT 5 on the Big 12 officials in his post-game presser.
- I’m going to make a supercut of every uncalled hold by Baylor in the fourth quarter that helped them make that comeback.
- The Big 12 Conference is clown shoes.
West Virginia plays Oklahoma State next Saturday in Morgantown. That game will be played at Noon, for whatever stupid reason, and will be broadcast on ABC. So, at least Mountaineer fans will get to watch the team next week, I guess.
Burn everything down.