Game Day Vitals
- #23 West Virginia Mountaineers (22-7, Big XII 10-6, NCAA RPI 21) vs. Kansas Jayhawks (23-6, Big XII 12-4, NCAA RPI 2)
- Series Record: 2-3, last matchup was a win in Morgantown, 62-61
- Location: Allen Fieldhouse (Capacity: 16,300) Lawrence, Kansas
- Vegas Lines: (-9.5) for the Jayhawks, O/U: 140.5
- Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2015, 9 pm ET
- Television: ESPN2 / WatchESPN
- Radio Affiliates
- Kansas Jayhawks (23-6, Big XII 12-4, NCAA RPI 2)
- Head Coach - Bill Self, 12th year as Kansas head coach (341-74), overall (546-177)
- Last Result - Defeated Texas in Lawrence, 69-64
- Official Kansas Athletics website
- SBN Texas site - Rock Chalk Talk
Bloggers Being Bloggers
The boys over at Rock Chalk Talk and our MKirchner12 did the blogging thing earlier today and had a Q&A exchange:
Our answers to their questions HERE.
Their answers to our questions HERE.
Both Gary Browne and Juwan Staten are questionable for tonight's game which makes the outlook not-so-good for WVU. Kansas also doesn't lose at home very often, much less on Senior Night. They have a winning streak for the home finale going all the way back to 1983. Gird your loins folks, this one probably won't end well for the good guys. Hopefully the young'ins can at least make things interesting.
Prediction: Kansas 79 WVU 69