Game Day Vitals
- West Virginia Mountaineers (3-0, Big XII 0-0, NCAA RPI 213) vs. Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (2-1, 0-0 MEAC, NCAA RPI 120)
- Series Record: first meeting
- Location: WVU Coliseum (Capacity: 14,000) Morgantown, West Virginia
- Vegas Lines: no line given
- Date: Monday, November 23, 2015, 7:00 pm ET
- Television: ROOT Sports (Rob King, Warren Baker, Rob Incmikoski)
- Radio Affiliates
- Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (2-1, 0-0 MEAC, NCAA RPI 120)
- Head Coach - Gravelle Craig, 5th year (52-84)
- Last Result - Lost to Richmond 89-64
- Official Bethune-Cookman Athletics website
The Mountaineers have one more tune-up game as part of the Continental Tire Las Vegas Invitational at home in the Coliseum tonight before heading out west to Vegas to face the Richmond Spiders on Thanksgiving. Tonight it's the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats of the MEAC.
The Wildcats are led by Jordan Potts' 19.7 points per game. Mario Moody's 14.7 ppg and Ricky Johnson's 12.0 ppg are the only other Wildcats to average in double figures thus far in this early season. On the boards, LaRon Smith pulls down 9.7 rebounds per game and Moody is next averaging 9 boards.
In short, this is another game WVU should and will win comfortably. The question remains as to how many fouls get called and how upset Huggs is after the game.
Prediction: WVU 98, Bethune-Cookman 62