For an early look at how our West Virginia Mountaineers football team is being viewed, here are the initial lines for eight of the 2013 season released by the Golden Nugget. For a complete list of all 248 games they released, CLICK HERE.
- West Virginia at Oklahoma (-16)
- West Virginia (-2) at Maryland (M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, MD)
- Oklahoma State (-11) at West Virginia
- West Virginia at Baylor (-7)
- West Virginia at Kansas State (-9)
- West Virginia at TCU (-10)
- Texas (-12) at West Virginia
- Iowa State at West Virginia (-7.5)
As you can see, they don't like WVU's chances to do much this season. Take in to consideration of the talent lost from last season and how much we struggled in our first Big 12 season with that talent, it's not hard to see why. But, Holgorsen's system has always been productive, regardless of who the players have been and the defense has to have improved over last year's version (don't they?). What do you think? Are these lines fair?