Game Day Vitals
- West Virginia Mountaineers (6-3, 0-0 Big XII) vs. #16 Gonzaga Bulldogs (8-1, 0-0 WCC)
- Series Record: 0-2 all time, third meeting in two years
- Location: Oliver Garden (Capacity: 14,000) Morgantown, West Virginia
- Vegas Lines: (+2.5), O/U 154.0
- O/U mentions John Stockton: 1.5
- Date: December 10th, 2013, at 9:00PM EST
- Television: ESPN2 / WatchESPN app
- Radio Affiliates
- #16 Gonzaga Bulldogs (8-1, 0-0 WCC)
- Head Coach - Mark Few, this 2013 season will be his 14th as the head man after 10 years as an assistant at Gonzaga, his 24 years on the Gonzaga bench making him the longest tenured men's basketball coach in Bulldog history
- Last Result - W over New Mexico State 80-68
- Official Zags athletics website
Twitter is Fun
That's cool.... I guess....
Wait, wait, come back.
Now, I know we haven't exactly had the best history against them (having been outscored over the last two games by 57 points), but we all know this Mountaineer team is much more competitive than the last two. That being said, WVU still has to play a near perfect game to have a chance. That includes getting Eron Harris back to making shots along with Kevin Noreen and the rest of the Eeer bigs dominating the inside against Kyle Dranginis. While those two keys to the game are important, I think that the biggest one is that Juwan Staten has to outplay Kevin Pangos. As we all know, that is one hell of an ask, but I think he is capable of doing it.
I have no idea how this game will go, but it will be fun to see the Oliver Garden back in business.
Prediction: WVU 85, Zags 84