Game Day Vitals
- West Virginia Mountaineers (2-1, 0-0 Big XII) vs. Georgia Southern Eagles (2-1, 0-0 Southern)
- Series Record - 2-0 all time, Third time played in WV
- Location - Oliver Garden (Capacity: 14,000) Morgantown, West Virginia
- Vegas Lines - Spread: (-14)
- O/U on both teams being in double bonus: 8:25 remaining in first half
- Date - November 21st, 2013, at 7PM EST
- Television - ROOT Sports
- Radio Affiliates
- Georgia Southern Eagles (2-1, 0-0 Southern)
- Conference - Southern Conference
- Head Coach - Mark Byington (@GASouth_CoachB), First year as head coach, assisted nine years at College of Charleston
- Last Result - W over Toccoa Falls 104-50
- Official Eagles athletics website
Twitter is Fun
@GustheEagle, whoever it is, is great
The Skies? Genius.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/ErkStatue">@ErkStatue</a> make it two pizzas and a flat of natty and you got yourself a deal</p>— Gus The Eagle (@GustheEagle) <a href="https://twitter.com/GustheEagle/statuses/377188981479186432">September 9, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
This guy can stay.
Georgia Southern is pretty decent for a Southern Conference team. By decent, I mean that they are able to dumptruck lesser teams (both their wins are blowouts) and just about beat the Canes in Miami. A big part of what makes them dangerous is that they shoot very well when open. That's the key to this game. If WVU can get out in front of GSU guards Tre Bussey and Jelani Hewitt and contest shots, the Mountaineers will have the advantage. Got a feeling that this will be a shootout, so strap in and bet the over.
Prediction: WVU 89, GSU 84