Drastic changes in the results this week are in store, I'm sure. I swear I'm not trying to spin these points in either direction.
- Communications issues persist on offense
- Most points allowed since 1904 (130-0 loss to Michigan)
- Defense didn't force any punts, but did manage 3 interceptions
- Kick return game looked improved
- Scored first special teams touchdown of year
Last Poll (Post Oklahoma State Win):
85% approval with 576 votes cast
2013 Total Statistics:
1816 positive votes
910 negative votes
2726 votes cast
Here's how this poll works:
Do you approve of the job that the coaching staff is doing? Yes or No. No hedging, no gray areas, nothing in between. It's up to you to use your own criteria. Are you judging the staff by the weekly team performance? Are you looking at the program as a whole? Do you take into consideration recruiting? Are you looking at national attention (good or bad)? As always, please explain your vote in the comments section.