And here's when things should get interesting. Here are a few items for thought:
- Offense only scored 14 points
- Was the Offense tipping plays?
- Defense reverted to the Baylor game-esque type of coverage
- Several curious 4th down decisions, wind or no wind
- According to multiple sources with experience, bad things just happen in Lubbock (whether you believe that or not, is up to you)
99% approval with 415 votes cast
2012 Total Statistics:
2221 positive votes
63 negative votes
2284 votes cast
Here's how this poll works:
Do you approve of the job that the coaching staff is doing? Yes or No. No hedging, no gray areas, nothing in between. It's up to you to use your own criteria. Are you judging the staff by the weekly team performance? Are you looking at the program as a whole? Do you take into consideration recruiting? Are you looking at national attention (good or bad)? As always, please explain your vote in the comments section.