No movement up top, but a ton of movement in the upper-to-middle tier of teams. This week is bound to likely not move the top either, barring a WVU upset of Cincinnati on Friday night or Alabama falling in a trap game at Mississippi State (a real possibility).
Here are my other thoughts:
- I still believe Cincinnati is the best of the unbeatens out of the top three. While their defense looked a little suspect against UConn, they have one of the most dynamic offenses in the country. Their schedule also gets much tougher, so if they win out, I believe they will be in a position to take the national championship spot should one of the top three stumble early.
- Did my best to keep Oregon above USC and USC above Ohio State.
- Iowa finally got exposed, and with their starting QB out for awhile, I dropped them like third period French.
- Pitt at #8? Yuck. But they're playing extremely well. Great running game and strong in the trenches. Remember when WVU used to be strong in the trenches?
- Utah is getting 17 points at TCU this weekend. That seems awfully high.
|Last week's ballot|
Dropped Out: Notre Dame (#18), California (#21).
Remember, if I've made any glaring mistakes, I have until tomorrow morning to alter my ballot. Let me know your thoughts and try to convince me if you must. Have at it.