Welcome, By-Godders, to the hump day edition of the Morning Shotgun/Throwdown, presented by Mississippi Black and Tan.
Why Mississippi? Well, besides being ranked behind West Virginia in most national categories, Mississippi is also the home to some of the hottest women on the planet -- well at least in Oxford, home of Ole Miss. Since it's hump day, everyone should be expecting the regular dose of T&A. Well, today, you're shit out of luck, since you won't be getting that regular dose. What you will be getting is a ridiculous amount of Ole Miss poon, brought to you by the wondrous combination of bad judgment, narcissism, and digital cameras. Oh well, her loss is our gain.
Now, on to the Throwd.....
But wait, today isn't just hump day, it's also the first round of the Big East Tournament. Well, hell, if that doesn't call for a "Girls of Providence College" post, I don't know what does. And by "Girls of Providence College," I mean all two of them. So get ready, because today's a big day.
Enjoy the Throwdown, it's the only sports you're going to get on this site today...
What You (May Have) Missed:
- Three More Teams Punch Their Card: Butler, Oral Roberts, and Western Kentucky are on their way to the NCAA Tournament. Meanwhile, Penn and Princeton played a ridiculously meaningless regular season game. I am just praying for the day when I can attend the first annual Ivy League Tournament. My guess is the crowd will look pretty similar to the Colombian soccer riot where 18 people were stabbed, except more V-neck sweaters.
- To Catch Up, We Could Always Shoot Smalligan: One of the great things about WVU is, for whatever reason, the nation seems to rally around us as underdogs come this time of year. If this draw happens, you can kiss that goodbye.
Picture of Very Much Interest:
- Want a little preview of today's hump day? Just take this, remove the flash, and start imagining less clothing.
What To Watch For:
- WVU (-8.5) vs. Providence: According to The 25314, we already play UConn on Thursday. We're all about bulletin board material here at WBGV. You know what we're not all about? Date rape. At least not anymore.
- Syracuse (-1.5) vs. Villanova: This should easily be the best game of the day. Both teams playing for their tournament lives with plenty of fans in the stands.