While the names Tyler Urban and Ryan Clarke may not produce a chubber in the pants of Recruiting Guru's, they are solid kids that fill our areas of need. It also may show the direction our offense is going to take in the coming years.
Both Urban and Clarke could play many different positions in the years to come depending on how they "fill out" and develop in the strength and conditioning program. To me these two signings show that we are going to employ a little bit more of a power running game at times and we might actually see a pass thrown to the TE down the seam once next season!
UPDATES IN BOLD!
- Jorge Wright, DE (Florida)
- Tevita Finau, DE (Phoenix C.C.)
- Ryan Clarke, FB/TE (Maryland) -- This recruit also re-opens the wealth of talent at Dematha that will be coming down the pipe in the next few years.
- Tyler Urban, FB/TE/DE (Pennsylvania)
Players No Longer Committed
- Jahleel Addae
Likely To Sign
- JD Woods, WR (Florida)
- Aki Vakalahi (JC — Arizona)
- Coley White, QB/WR (Alabama) -- If White comes he will likely bring Hunt!
- Reggie Hunt, RB (Alabama)
Somewhere Between 75/25 and 25/75:
- Josh Jenkins, G (West Virginia)
- Greg Shaw, OT (Florida)
- Robert Sands, S (Florida)
- Marcus Davis, QB/WR (Virginia)
- Randall Dunn, WR (Virginia)
- Leonard Johnson, ATH (Florida)
Need A Late Push:
- Benji Kemoeatu, OL (Hawaii)
- Travis Kelce, QB (Ohio)
- Jaron Brown, WR (South Carolina)
- Jatavious Miller, LB (Florida)