Welcome, By-Godders, to the Monday edition of the Morning Shotgun/Throwdown, brought to you by Schlitz.
As you can see from the picture, Schlitz is the beer that made Milwaukee famous. Famous for what, you ask? Apparently, shitty beer. But whatever, it'll get you fucked up. Then again, so will huffing paint. Not that I would know. Anyways.....
Now, on to the Shotgun/Throwdown...
What You (May Have) Missed:
- Michigan Setting New Record For Sucking: This is probably not what John Beilein had envisioned. If Rodriguez doesn't get Pryor, it could get ugly in Ann Arbor. Oh wait, it already is.
- I Have Met Georgetown, And You Sir, Are No Georgetown: Yeah, Pitt got beat. By Rutgers. At home. By 13. Not good.
- pWned: Nebraska recruit Will Compton talks about fans using Facebook to communicate/recruit/send death threats. To that I say, " LoLoLz A/S/L? Let's cyber..."
Videos of Disinterest:
- In a perfect world, there would be videos here. Unfortunately, we live in a world filled with violence, strife, famine and terror. So, you don't always get what you want. Plus we had technical difficulties, so tough shit.
What To Watch For:
- Louisville (+1) @ UConn (ESPN): Odds on a fair-catch joke being made? 100%. Odds on it being funny? 10%.
- The President (+7) @ Congress (Every Other Channel): Couldn't we just put this thing on the Big 10 Network and call it a night?