Game Day Vitals
- West Virginia Mountaineers (0-0, 0-0 Big XII) vs. Mount St. Mary's (0-0, 0-0 NEC)
- Series Record - 3-0 all time, Fourth time ever played in the Oliver Garden
- Location - Oliver Garden (Capacity: 14,000) Morgantown, West Virginia
- Vegas Lines - Spread: N/A
- Date - November 8th, 2013 at 8:00PM EST
- Television - West Virginia Media Holdings
- Radio Affiliates
- Mount St. Mary's (0-0, 0-0 NEC)
- Conference - Northeast Conference
- Head Coach - Jamion Christian, Second year as MSM head coach, 18-14 with The Mount (.562)
- O/U on how quickly one team will be on the double bonus: third TV timeout
- Last Result - L to LUI Brooklyn in conference championship 70-91
- Official Mountaineers athletics website
Twitter is Fun
So yes, The Mount's mascot is also a Mountaineer, but it is Emmit the Mountaineer.
Let's break this down. Not only does this man go with the more business casual goatee rather than the full beard, but the sleeveless plaid really does top it off. Also, Popeye muscles.
Mount St. Mary's was a meh team last year. Yes, they got blasted @ Pitt, but The Mount did rally back to get into the NEC championship game. With averaging a little less than 70 points a game and shooting 50%, the real Mountaineers should be able to handle this game pretty easily. The fun part is that they have a 7-foot sophomore Taylor Danaher, so we will get to see how the young guns for WVU handle an inside presence and our inside game really is nonexistent.
Not much to predict about this one except there will be lots of fouls and even more outside shots for 3RON, NAT3, and the returning T3RRY.
Prediction: WVU 82, MSM 65