Game Day Vitals
- West Virginia Mountaineers (3-1, 0-0 Big XII) vs. Presbyterian College Blue Hose (1-4, 0-0 Big South)
- Series Record - First time ever played
- Location - Oliver Garden (Capacity: 14,000) Morgantown, West Virginia
- Vegas Lines - N/A
- O/U on Blue Hose jokes on the game thread: 5.5
- Date - November 23rd, 2013, at 1:30PM EST
- Television - West Virginia Media Holdings
- Radio Affiliates
- Presbyterian College Blue Hose (1-4, 0-0 Big South)
- Conference - Big South
- Head Coach - Gregg Nibert, 24th year as head coach, winningest coach in school history
- Last Result - L to Old Dominion 69-51
- Official Blue Hose athletics website
Twitter is Fun
Mascots are just the best. This week, we have @ScottyScotsman.
Is he Gus the Eagle? No, but still pretty interesting.
"People often ask me if anything is worn under your kilt. I say 'No, nothing is worn. Everything is in fine working order.'"
So, the Georgia Southern wasn't nearly as close as it was predicted. We aren't complaining. Love seeing the Eers dumptruck people. That's exactly what Thursday night was, a dumptrucking. In order to be considered a good team, you must blow out awful teams and occasionally beat good ones. The Presbyterian College Blue Hose is not one of those good teams. The Hose average 62 points per game and shoot 38.6% from the field. Both of those statistics rank in the 300s nationally. Presbyterian College is bad and WVU should have no trouble beating on them before making their trip to Mexico.
Prediction: WVU 92, PC 64