James Lang-US PRESSWIRE
Weigh in on your opinion of Coach Holgorsen and his coaching staff. Participation poll included.
A close loss to Oklahoma got Coach and staff back on the positive side of the slope on the week to week results. How will getting the team off a five game losing skid affect the poll?
- Offensive running game was back in form, thanks to the return of Alston
- Passing game struggled a bit, other than tip pass to Austin
- Defense held the standard running game in check, but allowed the QB to run a bit
- Breakdowns late in first half allowed another score
- Missed field goal off the upright in high winds and allowed a fake punt for 1st down
57% approval with 236 votes cast
2012 Total Statistics:
2835 positive votes
935 negative votes
3770 votes cast
Here's how this poll works:
Do you approve of the job that the coaching staff is doing? Yes or No. No hedging, no gray areas, nothing in between. It's up to you to use your own criteria. Are you judging the staff by the weekly team performance? Are you looking at the program as a whole? Do you take into consideration recruiting? Are you looking at national attention (good or bad)? As always, please explain your vote in the comments section.
Do you approve of the job being performed by Coach Holgorsen and his staff?
Yes (117 votes)
No (52 votes)
169 total votes