1. Notre Dame - Mike Golic is smiling like the butcher's dog.
2. Alabama - A bye week never tasted so good.
3. Texas A&M - I can see why some would disagree with me here. But I feel like they are better than anyone below them at this point in the season. We'll see if they can keep it up.
4. LSU - No words can add to this.
5. Florida State - Maybe they can take some comfort in knowing N C State almost got Clemson too.
6. Oregon - Fell victim to one of the best played games of the year by the Stanford defense...and some good shooting.
7. Georgia - The win over Florida was great, but has lost some of it's luster over the past couple weeks.
8. Kansas State - Oh man. On the list of things I can't believe happened, this is pretty high up there. No national title for a Big 12 team this year.
9. Clemson - Nearly lost to the one team in college football capable of beating or losing to any team, N C State.
10. Florida - Based solely on the defense.
11. Oklahoma - Give them credit.
12. Stanford - See above.
13. South Carolina - Wofford is much better than most people thing.
14. UCLA - Don't ever ever ever call them a dwarf.
15. Texas - bye week
The rest are offered without comment.
16. Ohio State
17. Oregon State
22. Oklahoma State
23. Utah State
24. Mississippi State
25. Boise State