1. Alabama - Yup, still kicking everyone in the Jimmy.
2. Kansas State - Well, it went a little something like this...
3. Oregon - The score is a bit deceptive since they did all their damage in the first half and then just cruised.
4. Florida - I like Florida, but if you aren't strong on both sides of the ball you'll get dropped eventually. I know this from experience. Let's face it, that was not an offensive explosion. Just awesome defense and special teams.
5. Oklahoma - I'm not too impressed with how they beat Kansas. It was expected. But after the big game with Texas a week before, it's nice to see they could do it again. Hopefully it's not a trend that continues in two weeks.
6. LSU - See Florida
7. Notre Dame - Ditto. But don't get me wrong. These are all strong teams.
8. Oregon State - I'm still interested to see how they stack up against the Pac 12's best teams.
9. Florida State - A formidable team, but I still can't help but think about the NC State game a bit.
10. USC - Feel bad for Barkley here. I came back for this crap?
11. Clemson - You could argue I've had what he's having. I still believe they are a good if not great team.
12. Texas Tech - Not a one hit wonder.
13. Mississippi State - I hate putting them here. I don't believe in them at all. But they are still undefeated.
14. Rutgers - Similar, but familiarity and consistency makes me believe in them a little more that Louisville.
15. Louisville - I didn't get to see the game, but beating USF by two points? Come on man.
16. Georgia - Speaking of teams I don't believe in. Kentucky?
17. South Carolina - Buzz saw, meet South Carolina. Gamecocks, buzz saw.
18. Ohio State - Well, they are technically undefeated.
19. Stanford - Someone had to go here.
20.Boise State - I tell ya, I have a hard time explaining any of these last few picks. You could interchange them all and be totally right no matter how they get slotted.
21. Michigan -
22. Texas A&M -
23. Louisiana Tech -
24. Ohio -
25. Wisconsin -